Thursday, January 3, 2008

Unusual Reactions

I decided it was time to take Campbell to Target again. On my way there I got a wiff of, well, poo(pardon my french). I wasn't sure if it was C so I decided to investigate. For some reason, I turned down the radio to take a wiff of the air inside of my car. I'm a mystery even to myself at times. It got me thinking about another time in my life where I reacted strangley. A couple of winters ago I slid off of I-15 in a snowstorm. My car slid down into a gully. I couldn't get control of my steering wheel so I reacted by plugging my nose. The only explanation I can offer is that I always plug my nose if I am going to jump in water(I'm not good at watersports). My car was descending and plugging my nose seemed like the best and possibly the only option at the time. I know...weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I guess I will be weary if I see you pluggin your nose. How did the target thing work out?
Love, momma

Libby said...

Did you find out if Campbell was the culprit? If not her, then who?

the Rabes said...

Rob, I love your stories! Perhaps you can teach that reaction to Campbell. It might even work when she has Stinkies.