Monday, January 7, 2008

Blessing Day


Nate gave Campbell a beautiful blessing yesterday. He was really nervous but he pulled through like a champ. C started crying during the blessing because she only likes to be held a certain way(see photo). What a diva! Carly took some photos of Campbell so I stole this one from her blog. I need to take one of her showcasing the dress a little better. This picture makes me laugh. It looks like she is making some kind of gang sign. Her pose reminds me of one of those cool dudes you see out on the roadways. You know the type. Hat on backwards, seat reclined more than is really necessary with one arm hanging out the window.
All in all it was a great day filled with family, friends and a whole lot of snow.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Robin!!! Thanks for inviting us to Campbell's blessing. She looked so precious! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Robs,
It was a beautiful blessing that Nate gave Campbell. I do not remember her crying. Dad said that Aaron started tickling her arm to distract her. It must have helped. Thanks for a wonderful day and a wonderful memory. Thanks JAn as well for all of her efforts. Love, momma

the Rabes said...

Oh my gosh I love her!! She is so cute! What a fun day! I love her dress and flower in her hair.

Molly said...

You posted a picture!!! I'm so proud. Campbell looks adorable!

Libby said...

You must be so proud of your little gangster. She looks darling, especially with your cute green t-neck in the background.