Saturday, January 12, 2008

I QUIT!

I promised myself I would post twice a week. It looks like I have an hour to fufill that promise. The big news of the week is that I quit my job. I was going to go back and work 2 days a week but they wouldn't let me. It was full-time or nothing at all. So...I get to stay home...for now. I know I will have to go back to work eventually but hopefully just part-time. I thought it would be a good idea to list some memories.
*The day I showed up wearing two different shoes
*The time I wrote my name on my space heater so no one would steal it. My boss noticed and was possibly annoyed. I guess because the heater was company property
*The Halloween parade.
*The time I spilled a 32 oz diet coke all over me. I didn't go home and change. It was a soggy day.
*The ham extravaganza
*Talking to crazy customers(especially the lady that thought she called McDonalds)
*All of my co-workers that became my good friends. You know who you are.
*The company Christmas parties...when they were fun.
*Massages(by a professional just in case you thought my boss gave 'em)
*The time I went on a plane ride during lunch. It was scary.
*Las Vegas
*Instant oatmeal
I'm thinking of these memories as they come to me. I should have taken some time to really think of all the fun stuff. I worked there for 8 years and had some really good times. I haven't regretted my decision...not even once.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh the memories! I remember when I actually liked working there too. I will say I was more than thrilled to say adios to the place when I left 7 years ago. I will admit I also liked the Halloween parade.

the Rabes said...

Oh you bring up some good times at CSI. You know I was a big fan of the ham extravaganza. I also really enjoyed the time you shouted to Dave HAPPY Bosses Day!! You are so thoughtful! We had so much fun at CSI. CSI will never be the same without you. I am glad I got to work with you for 6 years. You are my very favorite!! Well you and J.D. (it's a toss up)

Anonymous said...

Robs,
You went on a plane ride?
Love momma

Heather said...

Hey, i need to get your number. I'll have Jason call Nate to get it, we should hang out now that you are a stay at home Momma!!

Staci... said...

I loved the recap of memories of CSI! I miss the CSI gang but not so much working. Staying home is the BEST!