Friday, May 2, 2008

29 is the new 30

Today is my hunkster of a husband's 30th birthday. All I can say is welcome to the club pardner. It's a wild ride. Here are some things Nate is doing at 30 years old.

-rolling over
-walking
-eating solids
-being cute
-working hard
-making me laugh
-being patient with his crazy wife
-being the best husband a gal could hope for.

I love you Nate Healy!(in shouting voice)
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. If you don't like your present just pretend like you do. ;)

9 comments:

Carly said...

Oh, you crack me up... Happy Birthday Nate!!!

Heather said...

happy birthday nate!!!!!

We are so glad you have reached the 30 year old milestones!!!

Molly said...

Happy b-day Nate! You're hilarious Rob!

Nikki said...

You're too funny Robin. I LOVE it. So glad Nate is finally rolling over. Happy Birthday!

Priscila said...

Happy Birthday Nate from the growing family Mac, Priscila, Lili, John and Baby in the belly. We hope you had a great day!
We love you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is late. Happy Birthday Nate!!! I was vacationing on your Brithday! I sure had a fun time. I hope you did as well. Robin, you are too funny. Love you both!
colleen

the Rabes said...

Here's to Nate!! Happy Birthday! I am intersed in hearing what you got him. Perhaps some jewerly or a fanny pack.

Libby said...

I see that he has hit his important milestones, but what percentile is he in for his height, weight, head circumference?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the happy birthdays. I'm sad to report however that while I can perform the aforementioned I just realized that I can't touch my toes! I'm able to see them past my gut though, thank goodness. So by 31 I plan to be regularly touching my toes. Just a little resolution there for next year's list.
PS-for a good laugh, somehow get a hold of millcreek's surveillence tapes. You'll see my awkward toe touching montage of imbalance meets rigidity. Thanks for a great B-day Robin, I love you.