Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bigger Than My Head


I love these babies. My mom and I were at Sam's and I got really excited when I spotted these little guys. Like a good mom, she offered to buy me this barrel of cheesy goodness. I have a bit of a history with "Utz Cheeseballs." It began at the Irvine Schoolhouse apartments in Sugarhouse. My former roomie, Megan, received these as a gift for her birthday at the end of December. Together as roommates we decided it would take us until March to polish off the barrel. A week later we were looking at an empty container. Now, I will possibly shoot myself in the foot if I snarf these down in a weeks time. I think when you have more people involved in the feeding you can talk yourself into believing that you probably didn't have that many. So, yeah...I love em. If you see me walking down the street with orange hands just pretend like it's self-tanner.

7 comments:

Carly said...

Oh, I love you and miss you! Save some for me...

the Rabes said...

I love a good cheese ball! I had no idea of your passion for these. Perhaps if you eat enough your skin will turn a nice orange shade and you will not have to get a tan at all this summer.

Hollie said...

These are great and the best part is licking your fingers after!

Heather said...

You are so funny!! I love those cheese balls too, we should definetely have those at our next little bbq!

Libby said...

You may get a bit tired of those soon seeing as I may have purchased you a tub for your birthday! Honestly-I did and when I bought it (3 weeks ago), Pete got jealous and insisted that we buy a second barrel for our house. Therefore, I've had two gigantic cheese ball buckets in my pantry for the whole month of May!

Nikki said...

I love you Robin. I can always count on you for a good laugh. I was all but rolling on the floor reading your post. You're so awesome.

Supalinds said...

HELLO darling. How are you??? I am so happy you stumbled upon my blog, and me yours.

Dev and I were just talking the other day about how we need to hang out. We miss you guys!