Saturday, March 29, 2008

Playful Pickles Designs

Carly, you have really gone and done it this time. Playful Pickles Designs is where the party's at. My blog was in need of some spring cleaning and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Talk about exceeding my expectations. I gave her a few ideas and she blew it out of the ballpark. I love the mixed media artist Claudine Hellmuth. I have one of her books and I really love her little creations. I plan on creating a few gems of my own someday but I'm not much of a self-starter. So...this little design was inspired by good ol Claudine. I feel that I must be honest and tell you that I am a bit lumpier around the mid-section in real life. The chest is pretty accurate though. I'm not complaining and I'm definitely not going to request that more weight be added. Thanks Carly! I LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute Rob. I love it! I especially like the picture of Nate as the king.

Staci... said...

So cute!!! I love it! I switched my blog to private email me at stacicarter05@yahoo.com and I can add you on. Thanks!

Libby said...

Very fun! I've been meaning to contact your sis for a little renovation of my own. She does a great job.

the Rabes said...

I love it!! Love the dress, the crowns and all the gems. It fits you well.

Heather said...

We like the picture of Nate. Cute design, your sister is awesome.

Lindsay AJ said...

Love it Rob! Your sis does a great job! I am sure that your cheeks are that rosey! What a fun idea!