Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cute Overload!



I've been pretty shameless today. I'm not the kind of mom to shove their kid in everyones faces. Today that is all I wanted to do. I just thought Campbell looked so dang cute. I wanted the world to know how cute and see how cute she is. Usually at church I leave Campbell in her carseat until she gets fussy. Nope not today. I took her out as soon as I stepped in the building. I mean, I made a dress for her, she had a hat on that color coordinated perfectly. This baby deserved some exposure. I tell ya, I was shameless. I felt like I had a glimpse into the head of a pageant mom. I definitely don't want to be one of those...no offense. Any who, I've confessed and I feel better and I'm sorry(kind of).
I hope everyone had a really nice Easter. I'm glad it was such a beautiful day. I'm looking forward to more days like this.

9 comments:

Carly said...

Oh, little C... She looks so cutarious ha, ha. So glad she got a chance to shine today.

Anonymous said...

Robs,
Love it! Love it! Love it! Oh and I love Campbell [belle] too. She loooks adorable, sorry I did not get to see this in person. Maybe we need to have an Easter Fashion show with all the grandkids. Lili looked darling in her yellow Easter dress as well. And John with his yellow shirt and blue vest. And you missed all of Holly's kids in Green. Analyn in her Greeen Birthday dress with silver shoes and Mason and Luke in their green shirts. That's the kids I saw yesterday. Hope you had a great Easter!!!!!

Bree said...

NO shame! She is totally cute, and heck you made the dress, you have to show it off!!

Lindsay AJ said...

Adoreable! I had no idea you were such a little seamstress! I should've known! Happy Easter Bob!

the Rabes said...

Love it!! She works the outfit well! I can't believe you made the dress. Good work my friend, I could learn a lot from you! I think you need to show her off more often.

Nikki said...

Rob, she looks so cute. I'm glad you showed her off. It was her day to shine.

Amy said...

Loud and proud. How could you not be with a cute girl like that.

Heather said...

So cute!!! You need to be showing off that girl, and your mad skillz in the sewing department. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Robin! You made that?! How darling! I'm so sad I still haven't seen little Campbell. I'm hoping to see her on Memorial weekend (if you guys are in town). You're a riot by the way.
Love ya,
Sarah in MO