Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Anniversh To Us

Nate and I celebrated our two year anniversary today. It feels like we have been married for a lot longer than that. We decided to stick close to home this year. The afternoon was spent at the Fashion Place Mall followed by the Cheesecake Factory. We ended our evening with Drillbit Taylor. It was pretty cute. I love Owen Wilson's humor.
As most of you know, I didn't marry young like a lot of folks. I was accused of being picky many a time. I think it's absolutely 100% okay to be picky when you are "picking" the person you want to spend eternity with. I don't think I had unrealistic expectations. He didn't have to meet a height requirement or have a certain blood type. I just really wanted to be with someone that I could laugh with. Don't get me wrong, I went out with a lot of funny characters but there was always something else missing. Well, the wait paid off in 2004. Nate is the funniest person I've ever met. He also knows when to be serious and sincere. He is patient and just an all around good guy. I just love him.

P.S. It would be cool if I had a montage with this post. Maybe next year.

6 comments:

Kay Chizzle said...

So.... you were very picky in finding the right guy - yet you married Nate? Something doesn't fit....

Just kidding - congratulations you two!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!

You guys are a perfect match. I am so glad Nate found you. He done good!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary Bean! Emma wore her dress from your reception on Easter and it made me think of you. I knew your anniversary had to be close... I was going to have Lindsey wear hers too, but it didn't fit anymore, darn. I guess I'll have to pass it on to Lili. Sounds like you had a good time.

Morgan Greaves said...

Robin...you give me hope! I will be 28 this year...freaking out a little!! Glad you found your Mr. Right :)

Anonymous said...

Robs,
Cheers and all that. Love Nate, he makes me laugh too. He is such a great asset to our family. Love Him, Love You, Love Campbell.
Love, love, love, momma

the Rabes said...

Congrats!! I am so glad I was with you the night you two locked eyes. I remember being so excited about the first date. I am so glad you two got hitched. Here's to you!