Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tommy Martinez...GO AWAY!!

About six months ago I decided to change my cell phone number. I used to have a SLC cell number because I lived there for over five years. Since moving to Ogden, I've felt that it was probably time to go local. This sweet lady from my ward kept calling Nate because it was long distance to call me. Nate sometimes forgot to give me the messages. Sorry Caroline Murphy.
Anywho...Tommy Martinez. Apparently the man who used to have my cell phone number (Tommy Martinez) has quite the social life. I am seriously so sick of being his secretary. He is also a big pervert or at least he knows some. About a week after I got my new number I received a super offensive picture message. Within this six month period I've received calls from his friends, past employers, his ex mother-in-law, Dentist, and numerous debt collectors that call at 6:00am. I don't even answer my phone anymore unless I recognize the number. Moral of the story...don't change your cell phone number. It's not worth it. Tommy Martinez..if you are out there...PAY YOUR FRICKIN BILLS!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Only you would have something like this happen to you Rob! I'm sorry you have to keep getting his stuff, he sounds like a real winner.