Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged a little while ago but I've been busy. Here goes...

Jobs I've had...
Pacesetter (clothing company, I put the price tags on)
Vanity (sales)
Matrix Marketing (telemarketing yipes!)
Dillards (sales)
Nordstrom (sales)
Maggie Sottero Bridal (customer service)
Calendar Systems (customer service)

Movies I never get sick of...
Bridget Jones Diary
Pretty in Pink
My Best Friends Wedding
Sleepless in Seatle
The Burbs
About a boy
Zoolander
Pride & Predjudice
Clueless
Back to the future

Places I've called home...
Eden, UT
North Ogden, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
South Weber, UT
South Ogden, UT

Favorite TV Shows...
Project Runway
Grey's Anatomy
The Soup
Best Week Ever
How do I Look
So You Think You Can Dance
Law & Order SVU
The Amazing Race

Vacation Spots...
Prague
Rome
Boston
Anywhere I've never been

Favorite websites...
Blogs

Places I'd rather be...
Anywhere but work

Most of my friends haven't hopped on the blogging train. I'm tagging anyone who wants to be tagged. Yeah...

1 comment:

Molly said...

I'm seeing people being "tagged" on other blogs. What is it? I guess I can get the jest of it, but...what is it exactly? Help me understand Rob!