Saturday, August 25, 2007

Public Service Announcement

I was with my Mom and sister at Costco grabbing a bite at their little eatery. You can observe the pizzas rolling out of the oven on some kind of conveyor belt. There is an employee standing near to pop the cheesy air bubbles and put the pizza in a box. Well, my sister pointed out that the tool they were using to pop the air bubbles was touching the ground. I think the employee caught on to our glares because all of the sudden she placed the tool in a more sanitary location. This happened at the Ogden Costco and I'm sure it doesn't happen everywhere. I'm certain Pizza Hut and Dominos have their own set of health code violations but I have never witnessed them first hand...EEW!! I ordered a Hot Dog.

1 comment:

Molly said...

You're hilarious Rob! Sidenote: it's on my calendar!