Monday, September 8, 2008

Chippity Chop

I decided to put a stop to this long hair charade of mine. I looked at my hair last week and it reminded me of this(minus the eggs).


I'm just not capable of maintaining anything that lingers past my shoulders. I would have cut it sooner but the lady at the chinese restaurant we frequent told me I looked MUUUUUUUUUUCH younger with long hair. I don't know why I even cared about what she said but I did. I think when she told me it was at a sensitive moment in my life. So...my hair kind of looks like it did when I got married. Kind of like this picture of Sienna(give or take)when it isn't greasy.

I just hope I can style it properly. Anyhoozie...it's late.

10 comments:

Nikki said...

I really liked your hair and will miss it, but I'm sure you still look beautiful!!

Molly said...

I love the cut. It's totally adorable, and much better than Sienna's.

Heather said...

I want to see the cut! I bet it's adorable. You ALWAYS look adorable.

And as for the Chinese laday, I'm pretty sure I know what restuarant you are talking about, and she is a load of self esteem booster!!! It seems like everytime I go in she tells me how much weight I've lost. And one, I haven't lost any weight, and two, she says it like I just look amazing and have lost hundreds of pounds or something. It always makes me kinda feel like a cow.

Audrey said...

LOVE love LOVE! Please tell me that Meg's did it??
Honestly, all joking aside, I think you are one of the best short hair gals EVER! You wear it so well, have a GREAT face for it, and have the class and sass to back it up!
You are kinda making me wanna do that cut!
I am loving that you said it looked like a birds nest... that is how I look right now!
Ok now you need to post a pic of the real deal!

Libby said...

I love it. I think it's sassy and classy! What else do you need? Two thumbs up from this lady. Sorry Golden Jade lady-no deal for you!

Kim said...

Robin, I bet you look spectacular. Picture please ?!

annalisa said...

Robin,

I love your blog. You are just so clever. You look great! I'm struggling with the hair thing right now, as well. I'll be 33 soon and by keeping my hair long I feel like I can defy the aging process. It's always in a pony so I don't know who I'm trying to kid.
Let me know if you like your hair. I just may follow.
Annie

the Rabes said...

Cute! I wish it was a pic of you instead of Sienna. I am sure you sport it much better. Congrats on a new lifestyle!

Meagan said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it!

Nate said...

Oh! I like a your heyr-sty-ohwl!

Eggdrop or Sweet an sour?


I love your due honey. You're my house chicken? special!