Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A few things I've learned about my baby...

It's so interesting to watch this little personality unfold in front of me. Campbell is such a funny little girl already. When she is really drowsy her arms kind of lose control and she hits herself in the face. She gets really mad because it startles her and she bursts into tears. Campbell likes her little feet rubbed. I don't plan on spoiling her with this one. It is helpful when she is half asleep and I need her to be completely asleep. She likes to see what is going on around her. When she is crying I will turn her around so that her back is touching my belly and that seems to do the trick. She likes her little bum patted. The combination of singing and the bum pat usually calms her down. I didn't realize how many primary songs I've forgotten the lyrics to. When I run out of primary songs to sing I usually end up fumbling through the chorus of pop songs. Nothing too recent because I am no longer hip when it comes to music. At one time I felt like I was in the know(like 4 years ago). Any who... It's fun to watch my little one grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robs,
This is a sweet post. It is good to hear you are singing again. I'll have to give you a refresher course on the Primary songs, watch out they will call you to be chorister. Oh, and the feet thing? nothing sweeter than a foot rub................
Happy HAlloween
Love momma

Libby said...

I would imagine that she gets the foot rub thing from Nate. He is the mayor of asking for feet tickles, rubs, etc! Maybe you should make him the cheif feet rubber.