Friday, October 26, 2007

My sweet little Campbell is one month old!

Yesterday Campbell turned one month old. My sister Carly took some really cute pictures of her. If you would like to see my little gal you can check out my sisters blog...chucklesandgrins.blogspot.com. I don't know how to post photos on my blog. I know once I learn I will feel like an idiot because it is probably really simple.
Campbell is getting so big. At least I think she is. When I see someone else holding her she still looks so tiny. We are both experiencing difficulty with our wardrobes. She has a lot of clothes she can't wear because she is so small and I have a lot of clothes I can't wear because I'm too big. I guess we will just hang out together in our loungewear until things change. This too shall pass.
I love my little girl. She melts my heart everyday. Happy one month Campbell!

5 comments:

Libby said...

Cute pics. I especially love the matching onesie. What a doll.

the Rabes said...

Oh I love her!! She is so pretty! Really she is. I can't believe she is already one month. How fun! The quilt turned out so cute!

Niki said...

Robin, she is so beautiful!!! Not to mention that quilt is to die for!! Congratulations on such a sweet little girl!

Staci... said...

She is so darling! So So SO Cute! The quilt is awesome! I love it! Staci

Anonymous said...

Robs,
What can I say about beautiful Campbell that hasn't already been said. She is a sweetheart. She is tiny and petite like her mom. She has her daddys eyes, her moms nose, and a combo mouth. Lucky girl. Love you, love her,
Love momma