Thursday, October 18, 2007

Is today Monday or Friday?

Believe it or not I have actually had this debate in my head. Since I've had Campbell I really don't know what day it is most of the time. Thank goodness for television to set me straight. I watch way too much tv these days but what do you do at 3am when your baby won't sleep. Any who... I love my sweet little girl. I love being her Mom. She is now 3 weeks and 2 days old. She doesn't know how to do any tricks yet but I will keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

Libby said...

I don't have your excuse and I still question which day it is. I'm doomed.

Staci... said...

Congrats cute Robin! I hope all is going great! Much Love! Staci

the Rabes said...

I still sometimes feel that way. I can't wait to come home for Christmas and see your sweet little baby.

Niki said...

Robin-CONGRATS!! You need to post a picture so I can see your sweet little girl!