Thursday, November 8, 2007

Working the graveyard shift...

Let me tell you, if I get to bed by 3:00am...it's a good night. For about a week now Campbell has been very awake between the hours of 11pm and 6am. Since the day she was born her sleep has been very unpredictable but this new schedule has kept up for a week. I am averaging 4 to 6 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period. That really isn't too bad considering I have an infant. I am looking forward to the day when I can sleep when the majority of people in the United States are sleeping. If things don't change I could always get a job as a taxi cab driver. I could take her with me on the road. This is fresh on my mind because I saw taxi cab confessions on tv the other night at like 2am.
On the bright side Campbell is beginning to smile and coo a lot more. I really am adoring this baby and wouldn't trade her for anything...not even a good nights sleep.

1 comment:

Molly said...

It's so fun when they start to interact! Campbell is so adorable! I was always amazed at what they put on TV in the middle of the night...thank heavens I don't know anymore...but I guess I will here in about 5 months. I'd love to go to lunch...I can go Thursday, or pretty much any Saturday. Let me know!