Saturday, November 17, 2007

I don't want to look homeless


So...I just finished curling my hair. It is almost 1:00am. I have my reasons. My sweet daughter is asleep right now but she should be waking up soon. Once she is awake she will not go back to sleep until about 4:00am. She usually sleeps until 7:30am and then she will be awake until about 2:00pm. So...if I don't curl my hair now it might never escape the elastic band that is usually holding it together. I start sleeping when Campbells 4am shift starts. I then awake 3½ hours later and don't get another chance to sleep until 2pm. There is a window of opportunity to leave the house but I never do because when I could get ready I would much rather sleep. I have a problem going out in public if I look like a homeless person. I know it seems vain but this after prego body doesn't do anything for my self-esteem. This is probably hard to follow so you don't need to try. The moral of the story is that if I do my hair now there is a good chance I will get out of this dark basement. I miss the sun.
P.S. I googled homeless person so I could add a picture to this post. This guy was in the mix. I shouldn't find humor in homelessness but what the....

2 comments:

Libby said...

This "guy" as you call him, has some pretty serious heels going on!

Carly said...

From what I hear about the bums in San Fran, this photo could have been taken right down town! Oh, and of course you don't ever look homeless!