Friday, April 18, 2008

Snoozer


C was pretty fussy tonight. I think it's because she is teething. I haven't used the Bissel in a long time but I broke it out again to calm her down. It reminded me of this picture I took of Nate a couple of months ago. I meant to post it but I forgot. He fell asleep like this. Hands over his ears in order to block out C's crying and the roar of the Bissel. I think Nate could sleep in a construction zone. I used to have this talent but I am a much lighter sleeper these days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin that is so funny Mike is the same way he just has a little different technique!! That's great he is moving over to the Creek. (MIllcreek that is)
Love you guys,
Shelby

Kay Chizzle said...

The reason Nate could sleep in a construction zone is because he makes as much noise as a construction zone when he sleeps.

I remember sleeping outside the houseboat in lake powell - and not being able to sleep because of the noise that was coming from inside the houseboat - from Nate

Libby said...

It must be a Healy thing. I think I could sleep through an earthquake. Pete has to wake me up at night to feed the boy because I never hear him.

Anonymous said...

Robs,
I remember when you had to use an alarm for the hearing impaired that flashed a bright light when the alarm went off. I guess those days are over. I remember trying to wake up Nate when I was at your house and you had to go somewhere. I can attest that he was on another planet.
Love momma

Lindsay AJ said...

Sweet sleep tends to elude the mothering type. The papas on the other hand seem to sleep through a trainwreck! Haakon has a feather pillow that he stuffs around his head so that all you see is his little nose poking out. I am inspired to take a picture of this event. Enjoy you bissel (not blissful) sleep! ha ha....