Monday, February 18, 2008

Packing on the Lbs.

This morning I woke up around 5:30 to feed Campbell. I went to put her on my shoulder to burp her and I thought "wow she is getting heavy." I know she is growing but it seems like a really slow process. She has been able to wear her clothes alot because she doesn't grow out of them quickly. Other people have told me she is growing but I just haven't been able to see it. C is almost 5 months old and today is the first time I've really noticed a big difference. Later in the afternoon I was playing with C on the carpet and Nate walked by and said "she is getting so big." I just thought it was interesting that we both had the same observation today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robs,
You are funny and you don't even try to be. Campbell is getting bigger. We all see it. You just see her every day.
Love You, Love Campbell
Love momma

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

I'd love to go to lunch Rob. Friday will work great for me if that fits into your 3-5 day schedule. I'll call you!

Molly said...

Sorry that was me that deleted my comment, I guess I pressed publish too many times. :)

Heather said...

It always took me a long time to realize that my little ones were growing too. It's weird how sometimes they just grow overnight!