Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I promised myself I would never....

Well, I am breaking a promise with myself. I promised myself I would never wear my husbands clothes while I was pregnant. I just don't know where else to turn. I'ts late and I'm too tired to do laundry. I'm down to about 5 outfits and they are all dirty. Blahhh! I had to retire most of my maternity tops because my belly hangs out of the bottom. I know some of the pregnant celebrities are comfortable with that look but I'm not. I just look and feel more like Homer Simpson. So, yeah...I'm wearing Nate's shirt tomorrow. So what! It's a golf shirt and it isn't baggy or anything. I just might curl my hair.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Just as long as you don't sport his gym shorts, some birkenstocks, and stop washing your hair ha, ha.

Anonymous said...

Robin,
This too shall pass. Love momma

Niki said...

Robin- I saw your blog on Kendra's and was so excited!!!!! I am so happy for you to be having a baby! How fun!! And a little girl, maybe someday I will have one too! For now I just love having two very busy boys! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, I hope you are doing great!