Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who Loves This Guy?


I DO! Happy Birthday Dad! You are the coolest!
Here are just a few facts & figures about my Pops in no particular order
-I'm pretty sure he can fix almost anything.
-He likes to dance(maybe I'm lying)
-He is one of the funniest guys I know(he can really zap ya with one-liners)
-Even if he didn't tell me he loves me, I would know that he does.
-He gets me.
-He owns a lot of flashlights.
-He heats up his icecream in the microwave so it's soft.
-All of his occupations start with "F"(father, fireman, farmer, fmechanic)
-He is so cute with my little Campbell

Here is an example of one of the funny conversations I've had with my Dad
ME: Dad, how was church?
DAD: Oh you know, all the main players were there.(Then he proceeded to name all the sweet old ladies that you can count on every week.)
Maybe you had to be there or maybe you have to know my dad but my guts hurt from laughing.

I love you Dad!! Happy Birthday Big Guy!

P.S. My cute grandma LouJean took this picture of my Dad when he was plowing snow. Does he know how to stay warm, or what?

7 comments:

Carly said...

I love that picture, so perfect. I hadn't heard that convo between you and dad so classic!

Kay Chizzle said...

If you want to get him a good flashlight, try these:

http://www.fenixlight.com/index.htm

I just bought one - I love it!

Unknown said...

- don't forget that he has a lot of guns and knives too (oh and a lot of horns and leather jackets).
- one thing that I found out about Dad a while ago is that he is a good photographer.
Mac

Nikki said...

I love you dad. I agree, you are really funny. The other day after Sunday dinner mom or grandma mentioned that the neighbor's dog died. We were all sad because over the years we had always seen him walking with his dog. We were all sighing and saying "oh how sad!" At this point dad couldn't help but make a comment. He said "you better let the relief society know." I'm laughing and getting tears as I'm writing this. What a guy! I think one time after asking him how church was he said it was "churchariffic!" Ok now I'm about to fall out of my chair! Enough.

Libby said...

I guess I know where to find a good fmechanic now! Also- I heard he makes a mean deep fried turkey.

Anonymous said...

I was gone on dads Birthday, but I did call him. I wish I would have had one of his flash lights with me, I could have used it. He is definately a "classic". I think I'll keep him.
Mom

Sarah said...

Okay, I really want to say "churchariffic" to someone now!
Sarah