Friday, June 27, 2008

My 9 month lean machine

Campbell turned 9 months on Wednesday. So...she's basically been out of my belly as long as she was in my belly. Give or take. I took her to the doctor today for her check-up. Same story different day. I used to leave so sad about her weight but you know it is what it is. She weighs 14lbs 7oz(1%)Noggin 16.9(22%) Length 27.83in(60%).

Here's a list of Campbell's favorite things in no particular order
-Me
-Nate
-stuffed animal tiger
-clapping
-scooting
-indian chant(hand over mouth eye ya ya ya eye ya ya ya)
-giggling/babbling
-cell phones
-yogurt
-cords
-paper
-wipes
-hitting herself in the head(I'm not too concerned just yet)
-waving
-the remote control
-screaming(horror movie style)
-splashing in the bathtub

And that's a wrap...

7 comments:

Libby said...

What about her little ghost friend? I thought he'd debut on the list for sure. And where is her aunt Libby? I know she yearns to have more of me around!

Heather said...

I think the screaming like a horror movie chick is a girl thing! isn't it just lovely!?!?

We need to get together!!!

the Rabes said...

What a fun age!! I can't believe she is getting so big! I think she gets the screaming and hitting herself on the head from you. You did that at work all the time.. J/K how funny is that! Plus I am glad yogurt made it to the list.

Kim said...

Robin,

Hi! I found you thanks to Audrey telling me to check out your blog. And, I'm so glad because you're still as funny as ever. Thanks for the good laughs.

Your stalker
-Kim

Supalinds said...

LOL...I love that list. I still hit myself from time to time, nothing wrong with that :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to add that Campbell also enjoys giving new toys the cold shoulder. It can have flashing lights, a zillion noises and a flat screen but to her it will never trump some crumpled newspaper or bit of grit.

Audrey said...

i wanna see more pictures of that cute little lean machine!!
I have never had a lean machine... mine are born in the 6pound range and get these sumo cheeks and arms! Luckily they have lost it. Funny how all kids are different and somehow all end up right where they need to be huh.
Now, if I could just figure out how to be a 31 year old Lean Machine! Maybe Campbell just has a lucky gene!?!