Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Heat is ON!!!

I am normally on the chilly side. I'm the girl at work that blasts her space heater while wearing a parka...all day long. I'm pregnant now and I have never experienced this intense heat. It's just gross. To top it off the AC in my car isn't working. Good thing I live a mile away from work. Today I skipped lunch because I didn't want to get into my hot car to get food. WAAAH!!! Enough complaining. Let's just say if it decided to rain, I would welcome it with open arms and mouth.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Oh Robsy, I feel for you lady. I can't even stand to go outside to get the mail. This too shall pass and we will have you back in your parka in no time.

Priscila said...

Don't worry Robin. Once you have the baby and start nursing you will be cold again. at least that is what happened to me.

Anonymous said...

Rob, I didn't even know you had a blog. Cute! I love the title. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Robin,
You make my day. You are so funny and you don't even try to be!!!! Glad the baby turned for ya. Keep her there! Love ya, momma