Thursday, December 17, 2009

Information

I doubt anyone still reads my blog. I don't blame you. I've kind of given up on it. I'm hoping to go blog bananas in 2010. I have a few developments that I figure I might as well share. I'm horrible at picking up the phone so this is how I am getting the info out. Two main things. I'm having another girl scheduled to arrive March 6, 2010. Also, we are moving to California. Nate is going to go to school and I'm going to cheer him on. I won't officially be residing in Cali until after the babe is born but I am going to help with the move and so forth. So, I have been a horrible friend when it comes to correspondence. Please forgive me. I'm hoping the distance from my family will be enough motivation to get my blog up and running again. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

16 comments:

Carly said...

Robin's Refreshments lives on!

Amy said...

That's exciting news Robin!!! Congratulations on the upcoming baby girl and the move to California. Is it Southern or Northern California? It'll be so fun there. And it's not that bad of a drive if you need to get home. I look forward to your future postings.

Molly said...

My jaw is on the floor for several reasons right now...I guess I'd better give you a call!

Kim said...

Well, look who popped up my google reader this morning!

Congrats on the new little lady and good luck with the move. Living in California sounds lovely right now. I don't like winter here.

Hollie said...

Hey!!! You're back! March 6th is Sawyers Birthday! That'd be so cool to have her that day!

Heather said...

I was so excited when you popped up on my google reader!!!
CONGRATS!!!! We will have to have you over for dinner again before you leave!!

Robin said...

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I used to get my comments emailed to me but I haven't received any updates. I guess blogger gave up on me too. We are moving to Los Angeles. I guess that's southern, right?

Libby said...

Yay for an update. Yay for the prospect of you going "blog bananas". Yay for baby. Boo for the move!

Colleen said...

Robin,
This is your mom......
You are moving to California....?
LA?????????????????///
12th floor????????????
eeekkkkkksssssss
Earth Quakes and tsunami's
Remember, just 10 hours from home.
Missing you already.

Staci... said...

Hey long time! I check back every now and then to see if you have posted and you did! Congrats on your upcoming baby girl!! Crazy on moving to Cali but yeah for nice weather! Good luck with all you have coming up!!

Mac said...

Robin, be careful in California, it looks like Mom thinks you're going to die out there.

Jill De Haan said...

I MISS YOU.

I hope all is going well for you kids in California... Michael and I are so excited for you.

Love ya,

Little Jerry

annalisa said...

Congrats! I haven't checked blogs forever. I saw that you have some life changing experiences approaching. Hope all goes well with the new baby and the move. You are a real trooper to do both at once!

Sarah said...

She's back!

Mandi Nilson said...

Don't give up! ;) Hope the baby will be here soon. Keep us posted!!!

Amy said...

Robin,

I found out that we are moving to LA area too this summer. Probably Huntington Beach. We should get in touch and hang out sometime.