Monday, February 16, 2009

If You Love Nate...Save The Date

You've probably already heard people talking at the watercoolers.

What: Nate's Art Show
When: Friday Feb 20th a.k.a this friday
Where: WSU Shepherd Union Building Gallery(probably not the official name of the gallery)
Time: 6:00-9:00 p.m.

If you miss the opening shabang(shame on you) you can still view his art through March 20th.

Directions according to Robin - I would enter through the south entrance of the union building. Walk left of the information desk approximately 61 steps. You can't miss it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I don't know if I am more excited about Nate's Art show or your post.......it has been a while!!!
Nate's Art Show.....we will be there.... or be square...
Love momma

PS my word verification for this is "spit" ....no reflection.

Heather said...

we will not be square!

Libby said...

I've saved the date out of love for Nate! Hurray! Also-hurray for a new post!

Lindsay JJ said...

Robbers,
I had no idea you married such a talented guy! I checked out his artwork one day and was SOOOOO IMPRESSSED! I wish I could come to the show and mingle and eat cheese and wine.... oh probably not. Anyway, wish I could be there. Congrats on the show! That is pretty neat! Glad to know you are alive again on the web.

Sarah said...

I was there in spirit. I'm so proud of him. Way to go you guys!

Supalinds said...

We were there in spirit as well. Now if Devin could just graduate we would have been there!

Hooray for Nate!! He's going to be famous one day, we know it!

Brittney Hale said...

I wish i would have know earlier i totally would have been there, my boys would have loved it!!! I have a workshop on the 5th up at good 'ol wsu so ill have to make a special stop to see his work. congrats for him!!!