Monday, June 11, 2007

Random...it's what you can expect from me

I am new to this blogging world. It's hard not to get sucked in. My sister Carly helped get me started. She also created my header because I don't know what I'm doing. I would like to explain my header because I feel like it deserves an explanation. First of all... I think toasting is a funny little exercise. My old roommates and I went through a toasting phase. There are so many things in life that deserve the respect of a raised glass. That's that. Secondly...there are just some words that I think are funny enough when they stand on their own. I happen to think the word "refreshments" is a humorous word. Other words that I can't help but chuckle at... goodies, munchies and babaganoush.
My sister uses her blog as a journal and since I am horrible at documenting my life I figure this will be a great help.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Alright, let's get this party started! ha, ha. Can't wait for more refreshments...

Anonymous said...

Robs,
I am so pround to write a note on you lemonade blog. Love ya, wish I could see your header. I will look forward to many more fresh ments.

Love momma